Leave the fireworks to the pros this 4th of July/Deje los cuetes  a los profesionales este 4 de julio

Leave the fireworks to the pros this 4th of July/Deje los cuetes  a los profesionales este 4 de julio

The Town of Cicero will issue fines of $750 for individuals caught using illegal fireworks during this Fourth of July season, Town President Larry Dominick announced.

Last year, we saw many serious accidents in the Town of Cicero involving individuals who used their own fireworks,” Dominick cautioned.

Dominick noted that last year, a woman lost three of fingers from a fireworks explosion in her hand. Another man lost his entire left arm when the fireworks exploded. And a young child lost an eye, Dominick said.

“These were terrible tragedies that could have easily been avoided,” Dominick said.

“Avoid serious injuries. Leave the fireworks to the professionals. Don’t jeopardize your safety or the safety of your loved ones by playing with fireworks. They can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.”

The Town of Cicero Police will aggressively enforce the law banning the use of fireworks.

“If you are caught using fireworks, you will be arrested and you will face a $750 fine,” Dominick said.

“This is to enforce the public safety.”

There is no Town of Cicero Fireworks Display planned for the July 4th Weekend as the town and community come out of Coronavirus restrictions.

Instead, President Dominick urged residents to enjoy the public fireworks displays including one planned by the Town of Cicero for the annual carnival that will be held from August 5 through August 8th at Cicero Community Park at 34th and Laramie Avenue. The fireworks display will be showcased at dusk on Sunday August 8.

—–

Deje los cuetes  a los profesionales este 4 de julio

El Ayuntamiento de Cícero impondrá multas de 750 dólares a las personas que sean sorprendidas utilizando fuegos artificiales ilegales durante la temporada del 4 de julio, según anunció el presidente del Ayuntamiento, Larry Dominick.

El año pasado, vimos muchos accidentes graves en la ciudad de Cícero que implicaban a personas que utilizaban sus propios fuegos artificiales”, advirtió Dominick.

Dominick señaló que el año pasado, una mujer perdió tres de sus dedos por la explosión de fuegos artificiales en su mano. Otro hombre perdió todo el brazo izquierdo al explotar los fuegos artificiales. Y un niño pequeño perdió un ojo, dijo Dominick.

“Fueron tragedias terribles que podrían haberse evitado fácilmente”, dijo Dominick.

“Hay que evitar las lesiones graves. Deje los fuegos artificiales a los profesionales. No ponga en peligro su seguridad ni la de sus seres queridos jugando con fuegos artificiales. Pueden ser muy peligrosos en las manos equivocadas”.

La policía de la ciudad de Cícero hará cumplir enérgicamente la ley que prohíbe el uso de fuegos artificiales.

“Si te pillan usando fuegos artificiales, serás arrestado y te enfrentarás a una multa de 750 dólares”, dijo Dominick.

“Esto es para hacer cumplir la seguridad pública”.

No hay ningún espectáculo de fuegos artificiales de la ciudad de Cícero planeado para el fin de semana del 4 de julio, ya que la ciudad y la comunidad salen de las restricciones del Coronavirus.

En su lugar, el Presidente Dominick instó a los residentes a disfrutar de los espectáculos públicos de fuegos artificiales, incluyendo uno planeado por el Pueblo de Cícero para el carnaval anual que se celebrará del 5 al 8 de agosto en el Parque Comunitario de Cícero en la 34ª y la Avenida Laramie. El espectáculo de fuegos artificiales se exhibirá al anochecer el domingo 8 de agosto.

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 + seven =